A downloadable game for Windows
A strange phenomenon has swept across the globe. People began to fall asleep no matter where they are. By the third day only a remaining few who are still awake, surpressing their urge to sleep with, well... coffee. The rest shows no sign of waking up.
Coffee crawl is a mix of action RPG, survival, and roguelike; that means permanent death. You play as one of the survivor who must find the source of the phenomena and put a stop to it, since you have nothing else to do.
There's a slight learning curve in this game. You can learn the basic from the tutorial, but most stuff and interactions need to be discovered by player themselves. Expect it to be difficult, you will die a lot.
- Explore randomly-generated levels; from an inconspicuously large basement to a spellbinding library.
- Simple and fast-paced combat. No aiming skill required. You just have to know when to engage or retreat.
- Build your character from a pool of 120+ abilities and customise your look.
- Unlock more stuff as you play.
- Tons of items.
- Encounter 100+ different types of enemy.
- Play by the rules, or go anarchy and do whatever you like. Just don't get caught.
- Money is scarce so manage you resources, mine for materials, craft items, trade, or just take a loan.
- Employ the service of various NPCs scattered around the map or beat them for their lunch money.
- Detailed diplomacy system; make friend or enemy with people you meet along the way.
Coffee Crawl is inspired by Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Elona+, Risk of Rain, The Binding of Isaac, Civilisation 5, and Zettai Hero Project. Some elements in those games may present. Overall, this game is kinda niche (and weird). It may not appeal to everyone.
Minimum system requirement:
|OS:||WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)|
|Processor:||Intel Core2 Duo or better|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50), iOS 8.0, Android 4.4.4|
Full version of this game is available on Steam <-click here
|Published||10 days ago|
|Release date||31 days ago|
|Tags||Anime, Difficult, Perma Death, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, RPG Maker|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.